In order to maintain lifelong healthy teeth you should systematically, at least once every six months have your teeth cleaned professionally at the dentist's office.Cleaning the teeth consists of the removal of plaque using ultrasound, mechanically or by sandblasting.
Such a treatment ends up with polishing and lacquering the teeth with fluoride preparations, which increase teeth enamel resistance to acids (remineralization). During the cleaning treatment, we are also doing oral examination in order to "catch" the caries.
The range of dental treatments, and preventive measures:
- Defects filling;
- Endodontic treatment i.e. the treatment pulp-diseased teeth, so-called root canal treatment;
- Surgical treatment i.e. extractions, removal of impacted teeth;
- Bone regeneration as a preparation for implantation;
- microsurgery gingival layer;
- periodontal treatment;
- tooth cleaning of plaque and sludge using scaling (ultrasounds) or by sandblasting;
- teeth polishing;
- dental sealing;
- fluoride preparations teeth varnishing.
Discolored front teeth and gaps on the sides disturb the functionality, but above all, they disturb aesthetics of the whole face. Aesthetics and a pretty smile - it is a big challenge for the doctor. Success depends largely on understanding the needs of the Patient and planning the treatment.For this purpose we do:implantscrownsbridgesporcelain veneerscomposite veneerscrown-root contributionsoverlaysremovable denturespartial and complete dentures (braces and cosmetic)dentures fitted in implantsOur intervention is invisible and nicely harmonized with the entire face of the Patient.